Sunday 18 June 2017

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day. I sure hope all our Kindy Dads have had a great day. I know the Kiddos were excited to share the day with you and share their special surprise. Our Father's day project comes with a bit of a background story. When I was in Kindergarten, I made a pet rock for my Dad. He kept it on his desk until he retired and it now resides in the basement by the computer. 30+ years later it has lost all the decorations and moss, however, the red and white painted rock on a piece of wood still holds a prominent spot in my Dad's memories. I told the Kiddos this story and it was fun to watch them go through the same experience I did so long ago. I hope you enjoy your Kiddo's surprise as much as my Dad did!



a.m.



p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!! We love to hear your comments!